Moderatore: Virgil

Rispondi
kaimano
Amministratore
Amministratore

marzo 1, 2019, 12:30 pm

:ridi :ridi :ridi :ridi

=𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙= HohenstaufenOggi alle 12:10
alright then, if i have to tell you via PM that youre a bunch of cowardly pussies, i do so.
i have nothing than disrespect over for your bunch of cowards leaving back 40 players by not attending an scheduled event.
i told your "officer" that youre excluded from all german westfront events for all time.
and we will never ever again support one of your events again.
=BIA=kaimanoOggi alle 12:11
also for me it's really a pleasure to meet you
=𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙= HohenstaufenOggi alle 12:12
all things said then
=BIA=kaimanoOggi alle 12:18
'm sorry, but are you still part of that chosen race that has won all the wars in the past?
as you speak, you look like a real Aryan
quote:"i told your "officer" that youre excluded from all german westfront".......
forgive me but the west front ... did not fall in 1945? ... they told me that you are a person who knows the story
=𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙= HohenstaufenOggi alle 12:22
ah i see, a bunch of cowards has no other explanation for their cowardness then shitting on history and past. btw...havent you also started the war and de facto lost it, dumbfuck?
=BIA=kaimanoOggi alle 12:23
evidently they reported wrong words to me.....
=𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙= HohenstaufenOggi alle 12:23
that you argument with racist topics tells me that you dumbfuck are just proofing youre a dumbfuck.
=BIA=kaimanoOggi alle 12:25
these beautiful words from those who learn them? ..... directly from Uncle Adolf?
=𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙= HohenstaufenOggi alle 12:25
nah its right from your mothers ass, dumbfuck.
anyhow. i quit this stupid story you try to create now. my goal is reached, everybody knows now youre a bunch of italo cowards and you deserve disrespect from the community. mission accomplished.
=BIA=kaimanoOggi alle 12:28
yes, surely you have learned everything from your ancestors NAZI, you can be a great man in your house, but out of there you are only a little man. I feel sorry for you ... and the pain is a bad feeling
Guastatore
Aspirante Recluta
Aspirante Recluta

marzo 1, 2019, 12:51 pm

The lamb Is ready.
Rispondi